We are looking for hard working individuals to volunteer their time for the 2018-2019 season. UVU students and individuals with hockey knowledge preferred.
If you are interested in joining our organization in one of these positions please contact Joel Patrick at email@example.com
Social Media Manager
– Responsible for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, fliers, and any other relevant social media platforms the team engages in
– Responsible for updating Twitter and Facebook with live game updates during both home and away games.
– Oversees team equipment, such as washing jerseys, ensuring safe transport of player bags and sticks, etc.
– Makes sure water bottles are filled and available on the bench
– Keep extra stick and sock tape on hand
– Maintains a small tool kit available for minor gear repairs during game play and practices.
– Responsible for attending home games for the purposes of photographing the team and fans before and during game play
– Will take individual and team photos for social media and program book
– Responsible for filming games, interviews, events, and more at all team functions for the purposes of maintaining an online video presence and video documentation of the team
– Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive list of goals, assists, penalties, and more at both home and away games for the purposes of record keeping.
Game Day Coordinator
– Makes sure we have announcers, ticket-takers, scorekeepers, merchandise table staff, and a national anthem singer at every home game
Game Day Positions Available
– Ticket takers: Collect money at the gate for each game
– Scorekeepers: Run the clock and fill out scoresheets
– Announcer: Announce goals and penalties and run music
– Merchandise table: Sell team swag at a table
– National anthem singers: We need one for each home game!